Saturday, October 29, 2011

He is HOME

Deployment #2 is FINALLY over!. Yesterday morning at 10:35am i received THE CALL i have been waiting for since December of 2010. It was our FRL telling me that my husband will be home in a few short hours!!!! The ceremony was set for 1830 but didnt actually start until 1920 or so!. But they kept the speech short which was REALLY nice!.


The kids did REALLY good!. it was a really emotional day especially for annabell.


she was so happy to hug her daddy again, for the first time in 6 months <3

Hailey did good as well but she didnt know what to think, daddy has been gone most of her life so she was a bit distant at first but only a few minutes later she gave him the biggest hug



I am so happy to have my Best friend home with me!. i couldnt be happier

1 comment:

  1. And i still cry seeing the pictures lol, i am so glad he is finally home, that seemed longer than a year to be honest.

    ReplyDelete