Thursday, November 17, 2011

Only the ARMY....

.... can put me in a Bad mood with " good " News!.
Today my husband was told by a few of his battle buddies, that their DEROS dates changed { Deros ~ Date Eligible for Return From Overseas}. So he went on his AKO and checked his ERB... and OF COURSE his changed, It WAS Feb 3rd 2012.... but now it got pushed back to March 2012.... I dont really know why i am so upset.. maybe because i want to LEAVE this place so bad!. But i try to remind myself of the POSITIVE effects this has:

More Time with my Family,
More Time with my Friends
MORE TIME TO GET OUR VISA DONE
Tom wont have to use as many leave days since he will be inprocessing shortly after we get there.

the CONS are:

We will be stuck here for longer then thought
we will NOT be able to visit his family in february :(
Oh and have i mentioned that we will be STUCK here for an extra month??  no?? well WE WILL BE STUCK HERE FOR AN EXTRA MONTH!!!!!.

is it possible to DISLIKE good news??? because i really do.... i am HAPPY we have more time to get things done ... but i REALLY dont wanna stay here any longer :(

No comments:

Post a Comment