Wednesday, December 7, 2011

It's been a while

I have been so busy with my pregnancy blog that I totally forgot to keep up with this one :-S
Not much has happened since I last posted! I am still waiting on my visa interview appointment! {but it's been only 3 weeks since we filed our petition} I'll have to contact the embassy soon and tell them that I won't be able to get a chest X-ray done since I just found out we are expecting baby #4 ! I don't know if I have to have a waiver for that or if they simply say "it's ok don't worry about it" no matter what they say I'll print out their reply and take it along to my physical exam and the interview itself!
Tom should be getting his orders and leave form soon! I hope the waiting list for a 4 bdr house in ft hood is not too long!

The girls are doing GREAT, bells has her first spelling test on Friday, shes doing really really good at school { but the teacher said she has trouble keeping her mouth shut lol - I'm not surprised about that} I might have her tested for ADHD / ADD.... I am not testing her to have her put on meds NO but so i KNOW why she behaves the way she does!

Hailey is getting so big!!!!! She learns new words every day! She has my attitude {oh lord help us} she finally got adjusted to daddy being home and she showers him in kisses and hugs every chance she gets!

I love my girls so much, I count my blessings every day! I am grateful for everything I have in my life<3
I guess that's it for now!

Xoxo Jen

5 comments:

  1. Have you had Bells achievement levels tested?! Kids tend to talk a lot and act out in school because they are bored and aren't bring challenged enough. Just a thought, defiantly not telling ya what to do. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I considered as well! I am not sure how these things work at bells school but I will definitely look into it! I rather it's her being "bored" at school then her having ADD

    ReplyDelete
  3. About the X-ray, they didn't even ask or wanted to see the x-ray at the embassy or here in the states! They told me, this is not for them, it's just for when i go to the doctor here in the states, they are not allowed to look at it just the doctor is! So i think it will be ok if you dont get one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annabell may not have ADD... my brother has that and bells totally never behaves like my brother did that age. I think, she may just be too "social" lol, thats what leonie's teachers says about her lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you haven't really been around her lately (besides thanksgiving) she does behave strange every now and then! Even her teacher agreed to have her tested for it. But I tend to go with what mama crowder said maybe bells isn't challenged enough in he class now which leaves her time to do stupid things at school

    ReplyDelete